Airport Facts   About Us   Information   Airport business Chinese
Your current locationAbout Us > Airport Corporation
As the operator of the airport, Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport Limited (HXIA Limited) was founded in December 2000 when the new airport was put in use. The company has ten departments and operates five management companies and 13 production and supporting units, which employs more than 41,000 people.

Approved by the Zhejiang provincial government, HXIA Limited increased its investment by establishing Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport Joint Venture with Airport Authority Hong Kong on December 18, 2006. The total investment reached 12.494 billion yuan with a registered capital of 5.686 billion yuan. The original shareholders (incl. Zhejiang Airport Authority, Hangzhou Investment Holdings Limited, and Hangzhou Xiaoshan District State-owned Assets Management Company) of HXIA Limited invested 3.6969 billion yuan for the original equity equaling 65 percent of the JV. Airport Authority Hong Kong invested an equivalent amount of 1.9901 billion yuan in the JV for the remaining 35 percent of shares, limited to an operating period of 30 years.
 
  • Our business:Aviation ground services and related businesses, airport supporting services, shuttle buses, parking lots, retail shops, restaurants, office leasing, property management, information services, vehicle transportation and repairs, advertisement services, including design, production, distribution and agent services.
  • Mission:To excel in operation and management of HXIA by establishing an innovative system, exploring both domestic and overseas markets, and bolstering comprehensive development with a diversified approach.
  • Vision:To develop Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport into a large regional aviation hub and modern aviation complex for domestic and international airlines and flights with facilities for information, culture, travel, recreation, accommodation, dining, and shopping.
 
Copyright Statement   Web map   Frequently Used Numbers    Links
CopyrightHangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport      ICP05057386